February was a decent reading month since I read some really good books and brought the yearly total up to 10. Unfortunately I got sick this week and haven’t been able to think straight (ugh – and it’s only worse today) so I didn’t get to finish getting caught up on reviews after I started to… There’s always this weekend.
The books of February were:
6. Mirror Dance by Lois McMaster Bujold
7. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
8. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin (review forthcoming)
9. Sea Dragon Heir by Storm Constantine (review forthcoming)
10. A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire (review forthcoming)
Favorite book read in February: Normally this would be a tough choice because I really enjoyed Mirror Dance, Bone Crossed and A Local Habitation. But I loved The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms and it is currently my favorite read of the year.
What did everyone read in February?